MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe cap

Article about: Hi Is this cap genuine? Got it from a job lot but most of the caps may be fake/ your expertise would be very welcome.

Default Luftwaffe cap

Luftwaffe capLuftwaffe capLuftwaffe capLuftwaffe capLuftwaffe capLuftwaffe capLuftwaffe capLuftwaffe capLuftwaffe capLuftwaffe capLuftwaffe capLuftwaffe capLuftwaffe capLuftwaffe cap

Hi
    Is this cap genuine? Got it from a job lot but most of the caps may be fake/ your expertise would be very welcome.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe cap
    P
    Many

Not looking good. That cockade looks really poor. NH

?

Gee, it has to be authentic, it's stamped EROL BERLIN. Must be the famous firm founded by Er (r)ol Flynn; I just KNEW those rumours of him being a Nazi were true. Flynn from Berlin, eh?

BobS
    Last edited by BobS; 05-07-2019 at 01:30 AM. Reason: spelling

I think this cap was for sale on ebay the seller had a lot of other fake items for sale

Thats where i got it from will be starting a returns on ebay.

Yes, pattern is wrong plus the insignia are fake too. For comparison, here is an original cap eagle removed. Note the thread colors and the size of the swastika. The fake does not have the detail, thread quality or thickness. NH

Luftwaffe cap

Thank you for the help with this hat will be sending this one back.

Sorry you had a bad experience. Stick with the group here and you will find something. LW caps are still affordable. Best bet is to start with the earlier style side caps. NH

I have just posted another two caps for authentication not hold out much hope on these.