MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

M38 signalcorps side

Article about: Hello there, I am talking with a seller who is willing to sell his signalcorps sidecap (lemon yellow coloured), but I am having doubts with the authenticity. The stitching of the cap seem ok

Default M38 signalcorps side

Hello there,

I am talking with a seller who is willing to sell his signalcorps sidecap (lemon yellow coloured), but I am having doubts with the authenticity.
    The stitching of the cap seem ok to me but the stamp is hard to proof, because some parts are not more visible (Like the Willy's part). So if you guys can help me out if the sidecap is real or fake before I buy it, much appreciate it.

With kind regards

SpanishSoldier
    M38 signalcorps sideM38 signalcorps sideM38 signalcorps sideM38 signalcorps sideM38 signalcorps sideM38 signalcorps side

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M38 signalcorps side
    P
    Many

Hello,
    Keep your money
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Thx Philip, I notified the seller (Who became quite ignorant and aggressive afterwards). With the money saved I bought a new K98 dot 1944, which I will name: Philip.

Quote by SpanishSoldier View Post
    Thx Philip, I notified the seller (Who became quite ignorant and aggressive afterwards). With the money saved I bought a new K98 dot 1944, which I will name: Philip.

Hello,
    Agressiveness is never a good way to interact with people, especially when one is getting caught with the fingers in the jam jar (expression from my country meaning getting caught doing something wrong)
    Good move with the K98k....many thanks for your new rifle's first name...(i'm still laughing while typing)
    I also used to give a name to my weapons when i was younger
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)