Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

M43 Heer cap

Article about: Hello guys, I've been offered with this cap...I've searched in all threads about this kind of m43 heer cap but I havent seen any example like this one, with that stitching on the trapezoid a

Default M43 Heer cap

Hello guys, I've been offered with this cap...I've searched in all threads about this kind of m43 heer cap but I havent seen any example like this one, with that stitching on the trapezoid and that kind of cloth on the bottom of the visor....I find this two parts like red flags, but I need your knowledge to see if this kind of manufacture is legit from WWII....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M43 Heer cap   M43 Heer cap  

M43 Heer cap   M43 Heer cap  

M43 Heer cap   M43 Heer cap  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M43 Heer cap
    P
    Many

Any idea about?

I wish I could help but the cap guys & gals will be along shortly I am sure.
    John

Yeesh.... maybe, leaning towards maybe not. The materials and construction seem ok, but too many weird things to be original in my opinion. I especially don’t like the maker logo. At this point in the war, maker marks had been replaced by RB numbers

is that a price tag of 900Euros???!!!!!!!!!!!

.....Yowsa
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

I thought the maker stamp was ok, nothing to doubt about it, but I didn't know that RB markings were mandatory over the maker stamps from 1943-44. And yes, the seller asks 900 euros, so expensive but if it's original, in it's good shape...I thinks it's worth..

Hello,
    IMO it has too many weird features, markings, stitchings, construction....
    Better safe than sorry, especially for this price
    Browse the Internet and you'll find something better for this kind of budget
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

?

it is made out of UNITANIUM!

Sorry, but I don't understand what you're saying toot