MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Need Help!Kriegsmarine white visor cap of officer Original or Post war?

Article about: The cap produced by Kiel Aug.Geiger and named,only had the national emblem and a hole for installing the eagle badge outside, cap crown can be removed, words like “1855 R” behind the cap

Wink Need Help!Kriegsmarine white visor cap of officer Original or Post war?

The cap produced by Kiel Aug.Geiger and named,only had the national emblem and a hole for installing the eagle badge outside, cap crown can be removed, words like “1855 R” behind the cap sweat ring and no other stamp inside
    I hope you can put forward valuable suggestions,thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need Help!Kriegsmarine white visor cap of officer Original or Post war?   Need Help!Kriegsmarine white visor cap of officer Original or Post war?  

Need Help!Kriegsmarine white visor cap of officer Original or Post war?   Need Help!Kriegsmarine white visor cap of officer Original or Post war?  

Need Help!Kriegsmarine white visor cap of officer Original or Post war?   Need Help!Kriegsmarine white visor cap of officer Original or Post war?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need Help!Kriegsmarine white visor cap of officer Original or Post war?
    P
    Many

?

From what I can see in these pictures (sweatband, sweatshield, chincord, white cover - fabric and the single hole for a post-war cockade) this is a post war cap. Hopefully for you the KM-experts will contradict me.

I am always suspicious when I see a grey sweatband...

Thank so much! as i thought

Red face What about this NCO‘s ?I need your opinion!Thank you very much!

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need Help!Kriegsmarine white visor cap of officer Original or Post war?   Need Help!Kriegsmarine white visor cap of officer Original or Post war?  

?

Nothing wrong with grey sweatbands as such, but both caps look like re-worked post-war Bundesmarine private purchase caps. Geiger was a major manufacturer of Bundesmarine caps so Geiger caps always need treated with extreme caution. Huge numbers of post-war Geiger caps have appeared over the years, modified to pass as Kriegsmarine.

I understand,thank for your advice.