Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Need your thoughts on this visor. Thanks

Article about: Could use some help. I have looked into caps and I know there are great fakes out there. I was wondering what you think of this cap. I don't understand the brown piping and I never seen ink

?

Default Need your thoughts on this visor. Thanks

Could use some help. I have looked into caps and I know there are great fakes out there. I was wondering what you think of this cap. I don't understand the brown piping and I never seen ink stamp (illegible) in the hat. Its a very well made hat. The sweat band in like new like it was hardly worn. any opinion is appriciatedNeed your thoughts on this visor. ThanksNeed your thoughts on this visor. ThanksNeed your thoughts on this visor. ThanksNeed your thoughts on this visor. ThanksNeed your thoughts on this visor. ThanksNeed your thoughts on this visor. ThanksNeed your thoughts on this visor. ThanksNeed your thoughts on this visor. Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need your thoughts on this visor. Thanks
    P
    Many

?

Whatever it is, it is not an original Geman cap. The interior and the way the peak is sewn to the cap reminds me of British caps, perhaps a movie prop.

Construction, fabric, peak, sweatband, centerband, stiffener of the centerband, lining, piping (it is silvery, although the piping of the top panel looks indeed "brown" as the silver has worn off) etc. are clearly not pre 1945 period.

Need your thoughts on this visor. Thanks

?

Thank you so much for your help