Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Olympic visor

Article about: Hi all - I came across this visor, another civil type I haven't seen before. I checked the threads on Olympic headgear and didn't find anything similar. The period photos indicate the visors

?

Default Olympic visor

Hi all - I came across this visor, another civil type I haven't seen before. I checked the threads on Olympic headgear and didn't find anything similar. The period photos indicate the visors of those associated with the Games were white, and this is a mottled black-blue cloth. The bullion eagle and the interior look good to me.

I know many of organizations like the NSKK and RAD had representatives at the Games, and this may be some other organization. I think if it is original, it could be a driver or doorman, or someone like that.

I would like to hear your opinions on it! Thanks for any responses. John

Olympic visor

Olympic visor

Olympic visor

Olympic visor

Olympic visor

Olympic visor

Olympic visor

Olympic visor

Olympic visor

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Olympic visor
    P
    Many

J-- the hat itself is legit, but the problem is that the Olympics was in 1936, and Erel did not move the Heinrich Roller Str address until April, 1939.
    If the insignia is original to the hat, it would not have been for the '36 Olympics.
    I have never seen that type of insignia, and it could be original , but IMO, it is not original to the hat (I am going by the backing color and the way it is sewn to the hat).
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

I didn't even think about the address of the manufacturer in 1936! Always something to learn. Thank you for the response, as always.