Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

PEKÜRO ARTILLERIE SCHIRMMÜTZE - opinions on this one ?

Article about: Hallo Freunde Some days ago i got this "Peküro"- Artillerie Schirmmütze. As i am far of bein an expert on Visor Caps, i come humbly to the experts, as i am eager to read your opini

Hello,
    Dan : if you're not happy with the cap just get your money back...and get another one if you want. They're dealers and dealers are used to it...
    Feeling comfortable with an item is important especially if it's not in your field...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement PEKÜRO ARTILLERIE SCHIRMMÜTZE - opinions on this one ?
    P
    Many

?

I knew had seen such a peak before (picture taken from French "Arms et Militaria" magazine)

And doesn't this guy seem to wear one (or is that just a reflection of light):

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/attac...924b1e9979.jpg

(Post # 323 in the post-your-favorite-soft-headgear-period-photo thread)

and this one: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/attac...-arild-ham.jpg

in this thread: black SS caps in the firmament
    Last edited by ErWeSa; 11-27-2016 at 09:27 PM.

?

The cap on the Picture showing Sturmbannführer Hans Köller (tank Regiment 5 / Wiking - KIA at Tscherkassy 1944) looks like a normal leather Peak like found on "alte Art" caps .

The stripe on the Peak is imo just some Kind of light Reflex. PEKÜRO ARTILLERIE SCHIRMMÜTZE - opinions on this one ?PEKÜRO ARTILLERIE SCHIRMMÜTZE - opinions on this one ?

?

Different makers - different Peaks - a lot is possible - here is a "Paul Kaps" example. I think this Visor is looking like the examples Mr. ErWeSa is refering too.

PEKÜRO ARTILLERIE SCHIRMMÜTZE - opinions on this one ?PEKÜRO ARTILLERIE SCHIRMMÜTZE - opinions on this one ?PEKÜRO ARTILLERIE SCHIRMMÜTZE - opinions on this one ?

?

Quote by MM1985 View Post
    Different makers - different Peaks - a lot is possible - here is a "Paul Kaps" example. I think this Visor is looking like the examples Mr. ErWeSa is refering too.

PEKÜRO ARTILLERIE SCHIRMMÜTZE - opinions on this one ?PEKÜRO ARTILLERIE SCHIRMMÜTZE - opinions on this one ?PEKÜRO ARTILLERIE SCHIRMMÜTZE - opinions on this one ?
    Not quite. This wonderful Kaps cap displays what seems to be a leather visor with one "lip" - the common example (apart from the also common [although leather visors were, of course, not common] leather visor with no "lip" at all as shown by F.-B. e. g. here: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/attac....07-copy-2.jpg). What is so unusal for a German cap is the double lipped visor which was characteristic for russian peaks.

Oh, i will keep it for sure... i really like it a lot.. The cap went thru a World War, so a thousand things might have happened. I like its looks and vibes (... as much as a NAZI-cap can give good vibes.. ) and every time i look at it it gives me happiness and joy.. And after all, that´s what´s all about, isn´t it?

And that Sir, is priceless. K

Quote by KEVIN23 View Post
    And that Sir, is priceless. K
    Truer words have never been spoken.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2