Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Pekero DAF cap

Article about: Hi Guys, got this clean example coming up in my next sale at work on Dec 12th @bamfords-auctions Cheers, Ade.

Default Pekero DAF cap

Hi Guys, got this clean example coming up in my next sale at work on Dec 12th @bamfords-auctions

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pekero DAF cap   Pekero DAF cap  

Pekero DAF cap   Pekero DAF cap  

Pekero DAF cap   Pekero DAF cap  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Pekero DAF cap
    P
    Many

?

Hello Ade,
    The cap has a very appealing shape. I hate to ask this question: the sweatband is perforated saying "Peküro". In several posts here on the forum this was identified as a sign for a post-war Peküro cap. Did I misunderstand something or is this the exception to the rule?
    Last edited by ErWeSa; 09-29-2022 at 08:36 PM.

Ade, sorry to say that is a postwar Pekuro (not sure for what) with what appears to be an original badge.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Thanks guys. It has come from a deceased estate.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!