Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Pioneer NCO cap

Article about: This is one from my collection. Pioneer NCO cap(?). I was able to get a dentist mirror between the cloth and eagle. The back is marked FHB 38 I believe.

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    Wim Saris is sorely missed. Maybe the moderators could see fit to welcome him back? His transgression seemed worst than it actually was because of language differences.
    I'm fairly new here. Is it okay to ask what happened/what he did?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Pioneer NCO cap
    P
    Many

Quote by SimonSorenKam View Post
    I'm fairly new here. Is it okay to ask what happened/what he did?
    Very little compared to what others done and been mildly reprimanded for... it was the clumsy use of a word used by Wim in frustration at someone else's refusal to accept evidence on the authenticity of an item. At least that was how I viewed it at the time, although others obviously saw it differently. That is all I will say on the matter. I am only a forum member, and not someone who has the task of sitting in judgement on someone else.

Thanks for the reply. I was inquisitive as to what someone who has contributed as much did to get in that kind of trouble. Moving on to business that's actually my own.
    Not sure what books I need next. I'll check the reference library to see if there is a book I don't have that covers something my books don't. I got my book on decals by Ken Niewiarowicz this morning.

Simon, I am not familiar with wartime Soviet visors, so I cannot say it is from one of their visors.
    I like the cap itself, and the sweatband is unusual.
    However, many era TR visors had their sweatbands period replaced due to excessive wear & tear (especially the ersatz ones).

PS--congrats on purchasing the books--you are off to a terrific start!
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Quote by stonemint View Post
    Simon, I am not familiar with wartime Soviet visors, so I cannot say it is from one of their visors.
    I like the cap itself, and the sweatband is unusual.
    However, many era TR visors had their sweatbands period replaced due to excessive wear & tear (especially the ersatz ones).

PS--congrats on purchasing the books--you are off to a terrific start!
    Thank you for your input. Everyone I have spoken to have told me to ask you or wait for your feedback as you are very experienced in the subject.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2