Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Questionable Luftwaffe visor by N. Shega & nephew, Graz. Thoughts?

Article about: Hi I’ve come across this visor for sale from a dealer. It looks very new & the sweat shield maybe plastic? but the makers logo looks legit. Any opinions on authenticity very much appre

Default Questionable Luftwaffe visor by N. Shega & nephew, Graz. Thoughts?

111111111-
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Questionable Luftwaffe visor by N. Shega & nephew, Graz. Thoughts?   Questionable Luftwaffe visor by N. Shega & nephew, Graz. Thoughts?  

Questionable Luftwaffe visor by N. Shega & nephew, Graz. Thoughts?   Questionable Luftwaffe visor by N. Shega & nephew, Graz. Thoughts?  

Questionable Luftwaffe visor by N. Shega & nephew, Graz. Thoughts?  
    Last edited by alexander11; 12-10-2022 at 09:26 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Questionable Luftwaffe visor by N. Shega & nephew, Graz. Thoughts?
    P
    Many

Anyone?

?

Schega & Neffe is a well-known maker. Frome these pictures it looks O.K. - I can't, however, see what fabric/weave this is (could be gaberdine which Schega apparently often used or very narrow tricot) and I would also like to see the underneath of the bill to be sure. Any other, more detailed pictures available? "Under the hood shots" e.g.?

Concerning the present for your friend in the other post e-mail me if still interested.

Hi there, I tried emailing you re purchasing a gift for my friend but I received this error: ErWeSa has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Can you try emailing me please, thank you :-)

?

PM is not email, click on my user name and you'll see the email address - you didn't allow yours to be seen.

Im not a cap collector..but Im seeing a poorly applied cap band wreath as Im seeing white on both sides.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Yes I see the white too. I also think it is an nco converted to officer. You can clearly see stiching on the top edge of the bill. The officers chin cord also looks to long or off. Not sure.

Tim

Cap itself is a good one. Wreath may be a replacement.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

You know what, I remember being able to do that before but I think that facility may have been removed because I can’t find your email address on here. Can you PM me it please, thank you.