Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Two Waffen-SS Handschar Fez

Article about: Hello, need a little help with this one. Stumbled across these two Fez and they are priced at \\$150 each, so they would be good filler for my SS cloth collection. If authentic what are they w

Default Two Waffen-SS Handschar Fez

Hello, need a little help with this one. Stumbled across these two Fez and they are priced at $150 each, so they would be good filler for my SS cloth collection. If authentic what are they worth in insignia removed condition? Thanks!

Two Waffen-SS Handschar FezTwo Waffen-SS Handschar FezTwo Waffen-SS Handschar FezTwo Waffen-SS Handschar FezTwo Waffen-SS Handschar FezTwo Waffen-SS Handschar FezTwo Waffen-SS Handschar FezTwo Waffen-SS Handschar Fez

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two Waffen-SS Handschar Fez
    P
    Many

?

I've never seen this type of form on an SS Fez before. Nor have i seen stitching on the lower OUTER part of one except for on grey ones. But that's just me so wait for other comments!

Waffen SS Handschar Fez

Quote by Sensei View Post
    I've never seen this type of form on an SS Fez before. Nor have i seen stitching on the lower OUTER part of one except for on grey ones. But that's just me so wait for other comments!

Waffen SS Handschar Fez
    Thank you, I did see the example you posted so I thought maybe there were different variations. If you zoom in on those photos from the one you posted you can indeed see stitching on the outside rim though it is not the same stitch style nor is it as visible.