MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Waffen SS Visor hat

Article about: Hi Members! Not Long time ago i started collecting Militaria items after 2 years break. In the past I focused first on Awards but Waffen SS items where getting more an more interesting. So I

?

Default Waffen SS Visor hat

Hi Members!

Not Long time ago i started collecting Militaria items after 2 years break. In the past I focused first on Awards but Waffen SS items where getting more an more interesting. So I started collecting Waffen SS Cuff Titles. I have now 14 different ones.
    I would like to add my first Visor hat to my collection. But I'm still not an expert in this field. I read a lot of Topics on this Forum and i think there is such a huge amount of knowledge here so it would be nice if you could have a look at this cap and tell me what you think about it.

I have all Pictures also in a better Resolution so if someone Needs a better Quality just tell me and I'll mail itWaffen SS Visor hatWaffen SS Visor hatWaffen SS Visor hatWaffen SS Visor hatWaffen SS Visor hatWaffen SS Visor hatWaffen SS Visor hatWaffen SS Visor hatWaffen SS Visor hatWaffen SS Visor hatWaffen SS Visor hat.

Thank you

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen SS Visor hat
    P
    Many

I'm probably way off but I'll speak my mind anyway - it just doesn't do it for me! ...... the quality is just not there and it looks a private purchase cap anyway with insignia added.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

A total fake as a gray SS cap. The insignia are also bad. Please look at the great number of original examples we have by using our search engine. The color is not even close to that used on genuine gray caps. It also is branched piped, which you will find by reading are 99.99%d fake. I have been collecting for a long time and have only seen three genuine branch piped hats. Here are a few examples to compare against the piece you posted. ON a final note, not all gray caps are Waffen SS as other branches of the SS wore a gray service uniform during the war. Welcome to the Forum. Note the gray piped cap is one of the three I mentioned.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Waffen SS Visor hat   Waffen SS Visor hat  

Waffen SS Visor hat   Waffen SS Visor hat  

Waffen SS Visor hat  
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Thank you Mr. Coleman for your nice comment. I learned a lot so it was even the wrong Color and the wrong piping - 2 Points which are easy to check for the next time. I'll do better Research in the Forum before i'll post an item again next time. It's nice to learn from Long time collectors like you.

Kind Regards and many thanks for your help

Martin

Waffen SS Visor hatWaffen SS Visor hatWaffen SS Visor hatWaffen SS Visor hatTo add to Bob's gallery of real caps, I offer these:

The "moth" damge is usually accomplished with the careful application of some battery acid.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    The "moth" damge is usually accomplished with the careful application of some battery acid.
    Sneaky bar-stewards the lot of them!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "