Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What do you think of this panzergrenadier NCO visor? I got it in a military fair for 200 buckaroos.

Article about: - - ------- - - I must say the chinstrap is a reproduction.

Default What do you think of this panzergrenadier NCO visor? I got it in a military fair for 200 buckaroos.

What do you think of this panzergrenadier NCO visor? I got it in a military fair for 200 buckaroos.What do you think of this panzergrenadier NCO visor? I got it in a military fair for 200 buckaroos.What do you think of this panzergrenadier NCO visor? I got it in a military fair for 200 buckaroos.
    What do you think of this panzergrenadier NCO visor? I got it in a military fair for 200 buckaroos.What do you think of this panzergrenadier NCO visor? I got it in a military fair for 200 buckaroos.What do you think of this panzergrenadier NCO visor? I got it in a military fair for 200 buckaroos.

- - ------- - -

I must say the chinstrap is a reproduction.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What do you think of this panzergrenadier NCO visor? I got it in a military fair for 200 buckaroos.
    P
    Many

Not only, IMHO.

Please & thanks, by the way, William.
    Regards
    Santi

Quote by TABSTABS1964 View Post
    Not only, IMHO.

Please & thanks, by the way, William.
    Regards
    Santi
    I agree. Basic manners make a huge difference. There is a direct correlation between the effort you pu into your post and the answers you receive.
    So,
    Was the seller wearing a pirate outfit?

Oh, 200 buckaroos, I see what you did there
    What do you think of this panzergrenadier NCO visor? I got it in a military fair for 200 buckaroos.
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Excuse me? This was my first ever post... Could you explain what you would expect from my post and a post you would deem appropriate?

Maybe something like this:

Hello everyone, I am a new member of the Forum. I would like to share some images of something I have recently acquired.
    I trust that the members of the forum who are experts on the subject will take a look at it and give their opinion.
    I personally believe that it is/is not original, for the following reasons: first, second, etc, etc.
    Thank you in advance for your help.
    Sincerely, William.

No offence intended but generally when posting in an "approve me" type section it tends to be the norm that you actually introduce yourself, level of knowledge, areas of interest etc so that other members have an idea of how to pitch replies. You didn't do that but just posted a "tell me about this" type of thread without offering any of your own thoughts. This is an information exchange not a library, so what you get out is commensurate with what you put in relatively speaking.

When it was pointed out to you that your thread was inappropriate for the new members section you just reposted "tell me about this" in the other section.
    I'm sorry but if you need to have the concept of basic manners explaining I haven't the inclination.

We have a very friendly and helpful membership here but it is a two way street.

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

This is absurd... How am I supposed to know all this if I just joined? I post the same way I would on reddit, and I was directed here from reddit in order to get a proper authentication... ****in' absurd. I'm out.

Quote by William Hong View Post
    This is absurd... How am I supposed to know all this if I just joined? I post the same way I would on reddit, and I was directed here from reddit in order to get a proper authentication... ****in' absurd. I'm out.
    Ah Reddit, that explains a lot

Like the X Files "The truth is out there"

You think it's absurd to be polite and say thank you and please?. Goombye!
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast