Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

What visor cap is this?

Article about: I looked at a display in the forums of various visor cap photos, but didn't see this specific one. It's appears to be DAF related. So, does anyone know who would have had such a cap? The int

?

Default What visor cap is this?

I looked at a display in the forums of various visor cap photos, but didn't see this specific one. It's appears to be DAF related. So, does anyone know who would have had such a cap? The interior of the cap features a name (Knubben H) on the rear of that is another word I can't make out and possibly an I.D. number (27271 33217). If anyone knows what that number is or how to look it up, I'd be interested to learn more. (See attached photos)
    Thanks for your help.

Note: With regards to the name, so far I found just one possible match Hans Josef Romuald Knubben, Age 18;
    Death-MIA Date / Place
    04.12.1943 / Glinsk, Ukraine

But can't say with any certainty that they are one in the same.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What visor cap is this?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What visor cap is this?
    P
    Many

Default Re: What visor cap is this?

Actually, I think this one is a genuine Tram visor cap. The "sparks" in the metal insignia represent electrified streetcar.

Nice score. Mind if I add it to the Tram thread on the WAF?
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Certainly the insignia for the tram personnel. Nice civil cap to come across.

cheers

Tony

?

By all means please do. I'd like as much information as possible, so the more the merrier.

“Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Hi I’m wondering if you still have this cap? I believe I am friends with the brother of Hans Knubben

MAP
    ?

Quote by Jaxnreamo View Post
    Hi I’m wondering if you still have this cap? I believe I am friends with the brother of Hans Knubben
    Unfortunately, the original poster of this visor has not been active since 2013. I doubt he will see this.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)