Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Assistance with HJ Leaders Overseas Cap

Article about: Gentlemen, I am interested in picking up this well worn HJ Leaders Overseas cap and would appreciate your review and history of this cap please. I have attempted to find similar on the forum

Default Assistance with HJ Leaders Overseas Cap

Gentlemen, I am interested in picking up this well worn HJ Leaders Overseas cap and would appreciate your review and history of this cap please. I have attempted to find similar on the forum without much success, I did find lots of HJ leaders visors, perhaps I used the wrong search terms. As always, many thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Assistance with HJ Leaders Overseas Cap   Assistance with HJ Leaders Overseas Cap  

Assistance with HJ Leaders Overseas Cap   Assistance with HJ Leaders Overseas Cap  

Assistance with HJ Leaders Overseas Cap   Assistance with HJ Leaders Overseas Cap  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Assistance with HJ Leaders Overseas Cap
    P
    Many

?

Sorry I can't be of much help in authentication, but I wonder what would make this a 'leader' cap versus the standard? See mine, for example:

HJ sommer-mutze

Also, if I'm not mistaken the HJ side-caps of this type should have a woven badge, not a metal pin - the latter indicating a replacement? I could be wrong. Though I can see odd black thread remains on yours where the badge would have been. I would imagine that thread should have been white.

Metal Badge is obviosly a replacement. It's a simple HJ Members Badge.

thank you gentlemen, much appreciated. Cheers Keith