Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Assistance with HJ “200” Rally Pennant

Article about: Gentlemen, I would appreciate your review and comments on authenticity of my HJ “200” Rally Pennant please. As always, many thanks in advance.

Default Assistance with HJ “200” Rally Pennant

Gentlemen, I would appreciate your review and comments on authenticity of my HJ “200” Rally Pennant please. As always, many thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Assistance with HJ “200” Rally Pennant   Assistance with HJ “200” Rally Pennant  

Assistance with HJ “200” Rally Pennant   Assistance with HJ “200” Rally Pennant  

Assistance with HJ “200” Rally Pennant  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Assistance with HJ “200” Rally Pennant
    P
    Many

Nice item, would love to have such nice items in my collection!

This is a nice original item!

Keith,

This is a very nice original HJ "Wimpel" or Pennant as most collectors refer to them by..

The sewn on metal "200" in the upper left corner may indicate a particular "Bann" which in Laymans terms was the unit of the whole district which had between 2400 to 3600 members...

Based on the HJ Bann list from 1936, Bann 200 was from a district in the city of Berlin..

Bann 200. Steglitz - Tempelhof/ Berlin/ Ost

This is a wonderful example, and since I was stationed in Berlin when I was in the military, I am very familiar with the Steglitz district and Tempelhof..

A tad envious that you have this particular wimpel..

Best regards, stay safe

Smitty

Gentlemen, thank you so much for your expertise and providing me with a fantastic history lesson. I will take very good care of it Smitty. I’m so glad I have some treasures in my pile of shit. Thanks again. Keith

?

I used to own that pennant, I sold it to a guy in N.S.W. called Roy. It came to me with a photo of it mounted on a motorbike, at the time I sold it to Roy I couldn't find the album the photo was in but said I would email him when i located it, I did but he never answered me back.
    I offered him a Kreissieger badge and he sent me pictures of badges he already owned which were bad fakes, looks like he sold them to you.
    Sorry to read about your being scammed, happens too often in this hobby.
    Here is the pic, your pennant is mounted on the bike on the right. I bought them from Detlev Niemann in Hamburg. The "X" was penned by the guy on the bike
    ColinAssistance with HJ “200” Rally Pennant
    Last edited by ColinD; 06-18-2022 at 06:04 AM.

Hi Colin..try uploading the photo again
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Can you see it now? At first it failed but I fixed it

?

Full shot, quite a large pic, the party size badge is there for scaleAssistance with HJ “200” Rally Pennant

Hi colin, sorry I only just saw your comments about this pennant and the HJ proficiency badge. So do you personally know of some of the items I have been putting up on the forum for authentication? Are You are in NSW?

?

Hi, no I live in Victoria. I sold a guy in N.S.W. a reservist badge via E-Bay and he bought quite a lot of HJ small stuff like tinnies and area tri-angles, shoulder boards, etc, so yes a couple of the things you've shown here I sold to him. I thought I might offer him something a bit more expensive and sent him pics of a Kriesssieger badge, as I said above he replied with a photo of a few bad fakes from the same series, when I told him they were copies I never heard from him again, it was a few years ago now. It annoyed me he shot the messenger, but I hoped by telling him he might be able to get a refund. Not a word of thanks, just disappeared. He struck me as being a collector though, not a dealer.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast