Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Deutsches Rote Kreuz Pin & Hitler Jugend Patch w/Rune: Authenticity & Identification Help

Article about: Good luck with completing your set! Your BDM project is looking good Nick

Question Deutsches Rote Kreuz Pin & Hitler Jugend Patch w/Rune: Authenticity & Identification Help

I was interested if anyone had an opinion or some information on these two pieces. I'm pretty sure the Red Cross pin is good, however I am curious as it is not maker marked like the others I have seen. The Hitler Youth patch with the RZM tag looks original to me, however I have not seen a patch like this before and am not sure if it is authentic or what it is for. The Red Cross pin was selling for $40 and the Hitler Youth patch for $25.

Thanks for the help!
    -Adam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutsches Rote Kreuz Pin & Hitler Jugend Patch w/Rune: Authenticity & Identification Help   Deutsches Rote Kreuz Pin & Hitler Jugend Patch w/Rune: Authenticity & Identification Help  

Attached Images Attached Images Deutsches Rote Kreuz Pin & Hitler Jugend Patch w/Rune: Authenticity & Identification Help  Deutsches Rote Kreuz Pin & Hitler Jugend Patch w/Rune: Authenticity & Identification Help  Deutsches Rote Kreuz Pin & Hitler Jugend Patch w/Rune: Authenticity & Identification Help 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsches Rote Kreuz Pin & Hitler Jugend Patch w/Rune: Authenticity & Identification Help
    P
    Many

Default Re: Deutsches Rote Kreuz Pin & Hitler Jugend Patch w/Rune: Authenticity & Identification Help

HJ insignia is fine.

Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: Deutsches Rote Kreuz Pin & Hitler Jugend Patch w/Rune: Authenticity & Identification Help

Hi Adam

Your sleeve patch is a good one as Ade says.

It was worn by ther Deutsche Jungvolk.
    Here is a quick link
    Deutsches Jungvolk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have one you can compare with

Cheers

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images Deutsches Rote Kreuz Pin & Hitler Jugend Patch w/Rune: Authenticity & Identification Help  Deutsches Rote Kreuz Pin & Hitler Jugend Patch w/Rune: Authenticity & Identification Help 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

The pin and the patch are original, the last one present a correct RZM tag on red color, specific for all HJ material.
    The Big letter A is the price; the code A4 is the group of production and the number add, ex. 427 on Wolfspear patch, is the code of productor.
    The last alphanumeric codes M4 & F4 and the black number are the code of the RZM tag.

@ Wolfspear: if you desire I can show the name, address & City of your tag factory.

Thanks Gentlemens for your time and attentions

Cheers
    Hope you understand, I apologize for My bad English, but if you have question don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks for your attention

[QUOTE=Gew44;148063]The pin and the patch are original, the last one present a correct RZM tag on red color, specific for all HJ material.
    The Big letter A is the price; the code A4 is the group of production and the number add, ex. 427 on Wolfspear patch, is the code of productor.
    The last alphanumeric codes M4 & F4 and the black number are the code of the RZM tag.

@ Wolfspear: if you desire I can show the name, address & City of your tag factory.

That would be good Massimo , thanks

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

A4 = Textilabzeichenhersteller Gruppe

427 = Lucas & Borsteher, Lenneper Strasse 39/50, Wuppertal -Oberbarmen

Cheers

Thanks Massimo for all the great info on these patches

Nick

Quote by Gew44 View Post
    A4 = Textilabzeichenhersteller Gruppe

427 = Lucas & Borsteher, Lenneper Strasse 39/50, Wuppertal -Oberbarmen

Cheers
    mines is also 427 and most of the unissued oberbann 1 sigs are from 427.

nick the saris book gives this list of makers from the rzm ticket codes.

heres my DJ runes, i must update the pic as i now have the white rune on yellow only two more to go
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutsches Rote Kreuz Pin & Hitler Jugend Patch w/Rune: Authenticity & Identification Help   Deutsches Rote Kreuz Pin & Hitler Jugend Patch w/Rune: Authenticity & Identification Help  

Great work Ewan Two more ? Are they scarce?

Nick

yes nick 5 black and 6 white are quite scarce mate, dealers also charge crazy prices for the oberbann 6 as its also the exact same white as N.P.E.A rune mind you i wouldnt like to try and find 2,3,4 again as i have been very lucky with these as they all turned up at once more or less

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast