Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

DJ Oberbann Sigrune

Article about: Another recent cloth piece added to my HJ collection. These were worn on the left upper arm directly below the district triangle badge, this badge was adapted as the official emblem of the D

Default DJ Oberbann Sigrune

Another recent cloth piece added to my HJ collection.
    These were worn on the left upper arm directly below the district triangle badge, this badge was adapted as the official emblem of the DJ in 1933 and rendered in the Oberbann color of the unit to which the individual was attached.
    In 1935, the pattern of the badge was standardized.
    However, the Oberbann system was discontinued in April, 1936, and with it the different assorted colored Sigrune sleeve badges.
    The sleeve badge consisting of the Sigrune in white on the red disc continued to be worn to signify membership in the DJ.
    These are the most common to find available now. This one came complete with RZM tag.
    Ralph.

DJ Oberbann Sigrune

DJ Oberbann Sigrune
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DJ Oberbann Sigrune
    P
    Many

?

Very nice !

This is IMO the example that have the nicest color. Just superior to the green one. And the other sleeve sigrunes prices are way up ( I`ve seen some for sale at $149). Nice, Ralph.
    Stig

Quote by bittaker View Post
    This is IMO the example that have the nicest color. Just superior to the green one. And the other sleeve sigrunes prices are way up ( I`ve seen some for sale at $149). Nice, Ralph.
    Stig
    Thank you Stig!
    Apparently, the other colors were only used for a short time.
    These became the standard, and therefore, there are many more of these, and the other colors are more difficult to find.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

An old thread, I know, but just thought I’d add my example to it..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DJ Oberbann Sigrune   DJ Oberbann Sigrune