Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Early HJ caps, who owns them?

Article about: [QUOTE=Friedrich-Berthold;1242434]While I am somewhat out of my metier here, might I hasten to add that there is also a very silly RZM stamp on the reverse of the sweat band on the cap on th

[QUOTE=Friedrich-Berthold;1242434]While I am somewhat out of my metier here, might I hasten to add that there is also a very silly RZM stamp on the reverse of the sweat band on the cap on this EU militaria site. That is, the site on post # 5 here.

I do not collect early HJ caps, but I do collect early SS black peaked caps, which you can see elsewhere here, so I am not a stranger to things made from 1933 until 1936.

The stamp is reverse engineered from a SS RZM tag for cloth insignia with the fee code on it, i.e. D and such.

Such a thing does not belong in such cap, does it?

I find all early NSDAP, SA, HJ and such head wear always very compelling and salute this thread.[/QUOTE

hello FB,

i had overlooked this the first time and agree it seems a bogus stamp made from a paper RZM tag i would say the cap and insignias are original!

thanks for that as i had not seen this stamp inside.

cheers!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early HJ caps, who owns them?
    P
    Many

What a beautyy!!!!!!!!!!

Only for 400 euros?? I really hate that I missed it!

Any more known?

[QUOTE=HJ-Collector;1242762]
    Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    While I am somewhat out of my metier here, might I hasten to add that there is also a very silly RZM stamp on the reverse of the sweat band on the cap on this EU militaria site. That is, the site on post # 5 here.

I do not collect early HJ caps, but I do collect early SS black peaked caps, which you can see elsewhere here, so I am not a stranger to things made from 1933 until 1936.

The stamp is reverse engineered from a SS RZM tag for cloth insignia with the fee code on it, i.e. D and such.

Such a thing does not belong in such cap, does it?

I find all early NSDAP, SA, HJ and such head wear always very compelling and salute this thread.[/QUOTE

hello FB,

i had overlooked this the first time and agree it seems a bogus stamp made from a paper RZM tag i would say the cap and insignias are original!

thanks for that as i had not seen this stamp inside.

cheers!
    Thanks. I hate to be a kill joy. It is wholly normal that real things get amended and embellished by those who were at some point discontent with the appearance especially of those items made
    before the various regulations ordering the RZM markings took hold.

Quote by Kurt Meyer View Post
    What a beautyy!!!!!!!!!!

Only for 400 euros?? I really hate that I missed it!

Any more known?
    A great cap IMO at a fair price as well, however do not forget the fees associated with HH are quite high so the final sum would be much higher. I do enjoy the early H.J. items with dual colored piping myself, in particular the shoulder straps. Some examples that I am fortunate enough to have custody of at the moment.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early HJ caps, who owns them?   Early HJ caps, who owns them?  

Early HJ caps, who owns them?   Early HJ caps, who owns them?  

Attached Images Attached Images Early HJ caps, who owns them? 

really good price for this strange and scarce piece!

Really nice items!!
    What would be the price In your opinion total?

Default 1934 HJ Leaders Visor Cap

great conditiion,.1934 Pattern field HJ leaders field visor cap,cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early HJ caps, who owns them?   Early HJ caps, who owns them?  

Early HJ caps, who owns them?  

Very nice object.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2