Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Hitler Jugend Doctor Armband

Article about: This armband came with some of the other items I recently posted. I believe to be original. I am not able to tell if this was ever stitched together or if it was cut apart. No RZM tage but I

Default Hitler Jugend Doctor Armband

This armband came with some of the other items I recently posted. I believe to be original. I am not able to tell if this was ever stitched together or if it was cut apart. No RZM tage but I believe fairly early. I was only able to find one other example to compare to so I am really not sure. All thoughts and opinions are appreciated. It is on a fine cotton cloth. I am hoping this item is good and will serve as a reference item. I searched for doctor in this sub-forum and did not come up with any items. Thanks for looking.
    John

Hitler Jugend Doctor ArmbandHitler Jugend Doctor ArmbandHitler Jugend Doctor ArmbandHitler Jugend Doctor ArmbandHitler Jugend Doctor Armband

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler Jugend Doctor Armband
    P
    Many

?
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Thank you Gwar. I must not know how to search this forum very well as that one did not come up. Much appreciated. I believe this one is also good.
    John

?

John, I searched Medical, like the RAD and other organizations, G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

John,

As this armband has been identified I thought I would add just a little more information:

I did find one line drawing of the armband in David Littleton's book "The Hitler Youth" (pg. 100) and a black and white photo of the armband in John Angolia's Volume 2 of "THE HJ" pg. 36.

Smitty
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler Jugend Doctor Armband   Hitler Jugend Doctor Armband  

JMM
    ?

Found these online

Hitler Jugend Doctor ArmbandHitler Jugend Doctor ArmbandHitler Jugend Doctor Armband

Thank you Smitty and JMM. Great Information.
    John

JMM
    ?

A few more

Hitler Jugend Doctor ArmbandHitler Jugend Doctor ArmbandHitler Jugend Doctor ArmbandHitler Jugend Doctor ArmbandHitler Jugend Doctor ArmbandHitler Jugend Doctor ArmbandHitler Jugend Doctor Armband

Wow JMM! Great examples of medical items! Thank you for the efforts and information for all. This does not seem to be a heavily researched topic. Thanks again.
    John