Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hitler Youth armband with multi-piece swastika

Article about: Hi guys I recently just purchased this from the Collector's Guild and received it today. It doesn't smell synthetic and appears to still have some of the brownish/mustard coloured threads st

?

Default Hitler Youth armband with multi-piece swastika

Hi guys

I recently just purchased this from the Collector's Guild and received it today. It doesn't smell synthetic and appears to still have some of the brownish/mustard coloured threads still attached from the uniform. Unfortunately, this one doesn't have the RZM tag. What are your thoughts?

Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler Youth armband with multi-piece swastika   Hitler Youth armband with multi-piece swastika  

Hitler Youth armband with multi-piece swastika   Hitler Youth armband with multi-piece swastika  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler Youth armband with multi-piece swastika
    P
    Many

I suggest doing a burn test if your worried about the authenticity. Looks good to me. Nice HJ armband

Nothing wrong with this armband, it’s good.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

100% original.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!