Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hitler youth bugle

Article about: Guys my buddy has shown me this and is described as a hj bugle. I am having my doubts on this one as the eagle looks just terrible solder slopped everywhere. Soft detail.... Any opinions ?

Default Hitler youth bugle

Guys my buddy has shown me this and is described as a hj bugle. I am having my doubts on this one as the eagle looks just terrible solder slopped everywhere. Soft detail....
    Any opinions ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler youth bugle   Hitler youth bugle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler youth bugle
    P
    Many

Doubt your buddy. This looks like one of the Indian repro bugles (of fairly poor quality) that ebay is awash with, often with a British regimental badge on the bell mouth. In fact the lanyard is similar to the repro British Army one also seen on Indian bugles. Also the German bugle had rings for lanyard attachment. It's a fake.

Agreed!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks guys, I had told my buddy I had my doubts and was unsure of it I think he went ahead and bought it anyway he asked me to post it here and I knew the outcome was not going to be good LOL