Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Hitlerjugend armband real or fake?

Article about: Hello everyone, I found this Hitlerjugend armband and I need opinions. The seller doesn't see any markings, what do you think?. He fixed the price in 130\\$. Thank you for your answers.

Default Hitlerjugend armband real or fake?

Hello everyone, I found this Hitlerjugend armband and I need opinions. The seller doesn't see any markings, what do you think?. He fixed the price in 130$. Thank you for your answers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitlerjugend armband real or fake?   Hitlerjugend armband real or fake?  

Hitlerjugend armband real or fake?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitlerjugend armband real or fake?
    P
    Many

?

IMO original. I do not think it is necessary on warrelics do hide the swastika. This can make it also more difficult to have an opinion about an object, because the way the swastika is made can also say something about an object, who made it or its authenticity.

The seller made It not mee

?

Quote by estrij View Post
    IMO original. I do not think it is necessary on warrelics do hide the swastika. This can make it also more difficult to have an opinion about an object, because the way the swastika is made can also say something about an object, who made it or its authenticity.
    I agree, some sellers do this to hide imperfections and tell tale signs of fakes..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Maybe original Facebook post? We have to scribble off any swasti on there.. I recently got a restriction for posting in Original German gear.. Mark Z doesn't like history or collecting much..

I would pass on this one.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I found another one for 200$. What do you think about this one?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitlerjugend armband real or fake?   Hitlerjugend armband real or fake?  

The second armband that you posted is also junk.

It may be the photo but the red material looks synthetic or a rayon/nylon material,, not something used during the TR period..

Never seen a single piece armband where the swastika was printed on the white field. Normally the swastika was a single cloth piece sewn to the white stripe.

Not one I would want to add to my collection..

Smitty