MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 17 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Article about: darin modest thanks for those better pics very good for future reff! my scottish freind nice cloth proficiancy badge did you get anything hj at the leeds fair?? heres my latest hj item a 7 f

Default Re: HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Hi Tom, you have to tell us now! I love it when someone gets a good deal.

Cheers, Ade.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ/BDM/DJ Collections
    P
    Many

Well, in that case..
    Remember the HJ ring I showed that was fake? That, the two Siegernadel badges and the sharpshooters badge were bought for 45 GBP! The ring was thrown in for the simple reason that the seller wanted to get rid of all the items together.
    So if you break it down, I had offered him 13GBP for the 1938 Siegernadel, 18GBP for the 1934SN. He then offered me the the sharpshooters badge for.... wait for it....9.50GBP!! (which we both at the time thought to be fake and I was then only going to be buying as a filler) and 4.50GBP for the ring (which I will be selling as a copy, or maybe I'll hold onto it so that someone else isn't caught out later). Good deal?
    Tom

Well worth taking the chance at that price!

Cheers, Ade.

That's what I thought. Really is cool when you find out something you thought is bad is really good.
    Tom

?

My VERY few HJ items. Just got the HJ knife from a member and the HJ buckle was also thrown into the deal. I am building my edged weapons collection so the HJ knife was a cool add-on. It is a transitional m7/13. Saw this thread and figured id share. Also pictured is my original HJ/DJ photo collection. sorry if i took up too much space w/ the photos. the 3rd photo shows an HJ flak seargent with flak overcoat
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  
    Attached Images Attached Images HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  HJ/BDM/DJ Collections 

Nice collection Panzer Some great photos there

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Haye guys iam back how u all doing nice to see some amazing items since i last been around ewan loving the photo album mate saw that some were cant remember thow, rmr nice stuff mate great collection and panzer great to see new people with new bits pudsay coming up cant wait, check out Hermann Historica - Internationales Auktionshaus fr Antiken, Alte Waffen, Orden und Ehrenzeichen, Historische Sammlungsstcke theres a sale on oct 11th and 15th theres a full hj uniform with drum and standerd coming up dont no estamit yet thow worth a look

cheers ste

Latest arrivals. Flakhelfer, Gebeitstab for Gebiet 6 Nordmark, and a couple of Landjahr including a first pattern single.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

Nice Darin , I like the Landjahr particularly

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Cheers Nick, hope all is well with you.

Page 17 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast