Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

HJ Fuhrersportabzeichen 4283

Article about: Hi, Collector Comrades! Sometimes it takes a little longer to get a certain piece for your collection. That's how it had been for me. For some time now I've wanted to have a leader's sport b

Quote by ATHOR View Post
    Hello all,

just a little question : Is this badge always on the right pocket ? (like a DK)
    Thanks for that question, Arnaud! The question has bothered me a lot too. I looked through the organization book of the NSDAP, but found no precise information about it. However, the badge is always shown on the right breast pocket on the picture plates. However, I did find a number of period photos on the Internet which showed that the badge was worn on the left. It appears that there has not been any precise determination.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ Fuhrersportabzeichen 4283   HJ Fuhrersportabzeichen 4283  

HJ Fuhrersportabzeichen 4283   HJ Fuhrersportabzeichen 4283  

Attached Images Attached Images HJ Fuhrersportabzeichen 4283  HJ Fuhrersportabzeichen 4283 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Fuhrersportabzeichen 4283
    P
    Many

Higher resolution.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ Fuhrersportabzeichen 4283  

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I'm not too sure about this one.
    The flash has washed out a lot of details, unless the details are not there to begin with.
    Please compare the inside of the issue numbers. There should be horizontal lines visible.
    Ralph.

Attachment 1659990

Attachment 1659991

Attachment 1659992
    Especially for Ralph: I took another closeup without flash, you can see the horizontal lines on the inside of the issue numbers very well, I think:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ Fuhrersportabzeichen 4283  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2