Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

HJ pin yellow

Article about: by militarymania here are two of the HJ honor pins with the gold border,,,2nd one is late war Painted instead of enameled,,,enjoy!... The precise one I meant Matthew

Default HJ pin yellow

I have a youth pin in yellow what does that color signify ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ pin yellow   HJ pin yellow  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ pin yellow
    P
    Many

Default Re: HJ pin yellow

fakerooski....

Quote by militarymania View Post
    fakerooski....
    How about better pics look at these i know its real and their is also other colors made i have a red pin as well looks just as good more pics below if im wrong im wrong.marked otto hoffman and ges gesch
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ pin yellow   HJ pin yellow  

HJ pin yellow  
    Last edited by Eric Zentner; 07-11-2010 at 03:02 AM.

sorry...i am still unconvinced on this item,,,there may be authentic yellow enameled HJ pins,but in nearly 50 years of my collecting experience,,i have yet to run across one,,,

Quote by militarymania View Post
    sorry...i am still unconvinced on this item,,,there may be authentic yellow enameled HJ pins,but in nearly 50 years of my collecting experience,,i have yet to run across one,,,
    Her is a blue on i found on line just now ive seen red blue yellow and purple before.
    Attached Images Attached Images HJ pin yellow 

?

Quote by ez1969 View Post
    Her is a blue on i found on line just now ive seen red blue yellow and purple before.
    I have to agree, the one you've posted, along with the blue one, are both fake. I have never seen anything like these. There were HJ pins that used gold, albeit around the original HJ red insignia in an ornate pattern. It would not make sense to replace a symbolic color with another color...

Matthew

This is the first time I've ever seen anything other than the National red colour !

They are indeed fakes IMO............
    Regards,

Steve.

Otto Hoffman is a fake maker mark. The pin plate is the so called "coffin" shaped as well. Not for me.

i believe that there are other colors too,black,green,so why not blue and yellow...i heard many years ago these were for the foreign HJ,,POPPYCOCK!!!....now there you have it,,,FAKE FAKE FAKE

here are two of the HJ honor pins with the gold border,,,2nd one is late war Painted instead of enameled,,,enjoy!...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast