Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

HJ RZM tag

Article about: Hello, what is your opinion about these RZM TAGS. In one example, the manufacturer's number was placed when the label was printed, and in the other example, the manufacturer's number was pla

?

Default HJ RZM tag

Hello, what is your opinion about these RZM TAGS. In one example, the manufacturer's number was placed when the label was printed, and in the other example, the manufacturer's number was placed additionally. From what is shown in the forum, both options should be correct, but I am not sure. Why is this difference? Please give an opinion.
    Thanks Georgi.HJ RZM tagHJ RZM tag

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ RZM tag
    P
    Many

They're both good ones IMO.

?

Hello again. While looking at various HJ insignia, I came across a few more variants of the RZM TAG. I don't know if all options are real? I want to buy some of these items and don't know if I should avoid any of the options?
    Thanks Georgi.HJ RZM tagHJ RZM tagHJ RZM tag

Quote by georgi View Post
    Hello again. While looking at various HJ insignia, I came across a few more variants of the RZM TAG. I don't know if all options are real? I want to buy some of these items and don't know if I should avoid any of the options?
    Thanks Georgi.HJ RZM tagHJ RZM tagHJ RZM tag
    Triangles are original. The RZM Tag on the BDM Triangle (last pic) is original but unusual for this item. I guess it was attached postwar. Tags on pic one and two might be good as well, but I am not sure about that.