Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

HJ Scharfschutzen Schiessauszeichnung

Article about: Hi Guys, just recievend one of my latest aquisitions, a Hitlerjugend 'Schiessauszeichnung fur Scharfschutzen'. It was produced by Frank & Reif, Stuttgart-Zuffenhausen (RZM M1/102) and sh

Default HJ Scharfschutzen Schiessauszeichnung

Hi Guys,

just recievend one of my latest aquisitions, a Hitlerjugend 'Schiessauszeichnung fur Scharfschutzen'. It was produced by Frank & Reif, Stuttgart-Zuffenhausen (RZM M1/102) and shows a very nice condition. This is one of those badges that I always wanted to own but wasn't a high priority, but I wanted to buy one when a good piece in nice condition was available for a reasonable price. It looks excellent right under the HJ Fuhrersports badge on the right breast pocket of the Ordensburg Vogelsang Hundertschaftsfuhrer, don't you think so too?

Best Regards!

The Sammler
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ Scharfschutzen Schiessauszeichnung   HJ Scharfschutzen Schiessauszeichnung  

HJ Scharfschutzen Schiessauszeichnung   HJ Scharfschutzen Schiessauszeichnung  

HJ Scharfschutzen Schiessauszeichnung   HJ Scharfschutzen Schiessauszeichnung  

Last edited by rbminis; 09-17-2023 at 04:01 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Scharfschutzen Schiessauszeichnung
    P
    Many

Nice little badge and it sure look good under the HJ Fuhrersports badge
    -TJ-

Quote by Finngaill View Post
    Nice little badge and it sure look good under the HJ Fuhrersports badge
    Thank you, TJ!

I missed this thread. Is this the silver version or a somewhat faded gold version? Anyway, it displays very fine! And good that you stayed away from the ones marked M1/63.

Quote by bittaker View Post
    I missed this thread. Is this the silver version or a somewhat faded gold version? Anyway, it displays very fine! And good that you stayed away from the ones marked M1/63.
    It is of course silver-colored, it is the version for Scharfschutzen. The version with the gold-colored oak leaf wreath was awarded to Meisterschüutzen.