MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

HJ Schießwart (Schiesswart) Cuff Title

Article about: Not really big into the HJ scene, but I got this at a good price.

I see a glaring difference in color, but if you're happy with it, congratulations!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Schießwart (Schiesswart) Cuff Title
    P
    Many

?

Quote by GlennAgain View Post
    I see a glaring difference in color, but if you're happy with it, congratulations!
    It's just a difference in lighting. I took my pictures with a light right above me. The person who submitted that to eMedals was clearly in a dark room. Here's the proof for you:

In that case, I see nothing wrong with it...

?

I did some researching of this awhile ago, and it is not real. What I found out was the "sawtooth" pattern on the back of the cuff is supposed to be a straight line. I saw a picture of a real one, but for whatever reason, I didn't save it. Of course, now I can't find it. The guys over at the HJ forum mention this "sawtooth" pattern as being a dead giveaway for a repro as well. They also have pictures of real ones, but you have to sign up in order to see them, which I'm not going to do.

Quote by Aiur View Post
    The guys over at the HJ forum mention this "sawtooth" pattern as being a dead giveaway for a repro as well. They also have pictures of real ones, but you have to sign up in order to see them, which I'm not going to do.
    Why not? It's free to use, no advertising, very knowledgeable members. What's not to like?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2