Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

HJ Ski-Cap #2

Article about: Smaller size HJ Winter-Cap, Private Purchase Label, shows very little wear... cheers, Glenn

Default HJ Ski-Cap #2

Smaller size HJ Winter-Cap, Private Purchase Label, shows very little wear...

cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ Ski-Cap #2   HJ Ski-Cap #2  

HJ Ski-Cap #2   HJ Ski-Cap #2  

HJ Ski-Cap #2  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Ski-Cap #2
    P
    Many

?

I was under the impression that HJ caps with the rubberized edge were post war. Perhaps I'm wrong but take a look at the examples on this thread.

HJ Ski Caps / Summer Caps

?

Does not look original imo., I have only seen 1 real one in hand, I had dibbs on it and it was stolen along with several items, it was black and looked just like the one in pic enclosed, a real one in a museum in Germany, best regards.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ Ski-Cap #2  

I've done some homework on this, and was delighted to find that this particular Manufacturer/Retailer remains in business today...it was located at the address -Am Dom/By the Cathedral, as the label states- from 1934-1947... ...It is indeed a wartime-produced cap ... Regensburg is located in the former GDR/Russian Zone and there were no privately owned or operated (Capitalist) Enterprises, only "VEB"/"People's Owned" Collective Manufacturers...I've also come across quite a few of these with the reinforced brim from other makers, including "Hochland" (offered by Ulrics of England) and one with the label "Ski-Heil" that was offered by IMA, btw...I purchased this particular cap from Germany, btw...
    regards, Glenn

Here's a wartime example offered by Ulrics of England ..
    regards and thanks to all for your input!
    Glenn
    Attached Images Attached Images HJ Ski-Cap #2 

?

is there a RZM Mark & # on the back of your cap buckle, BTW anything just because its bought in Germany does not make it REAL.

Please see the explanation in post #10 of this thread.
    youth cap ?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Here's a recent find that's seen better days...and a few photos of another one posted by our friend Stonemint...I contend that while perhaps not "regulation", than perhaps a Pre-1945 cap available from retail outlets...and as with so many other caps that continued in production postwar, each one needs to be examined individually to determine whether or not it's pre or post-1945...
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ Ski-Cap #2   HJ Ski-Cap #2  

Attached Images Attached Images HJ Ski-Cap #2 

Landwacht with Edelweiss...

Here's an Original Period Photo...The Brim's Rubberized Edge is clearly visible...
    The defense rests...
    cheers, Glenn
    Last edited by GlennAgain; 11-11-2021 at 03:26 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast