Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Humbly asking for opinions on HY badges

Article about: Hello all, I have historically really only concentrated on NSDAP party badges and that’s really the only area I have any real confidence in. I acquired these two HY badges as part of a lar

?

Default Humbly asking for opinions on HY badges

Hello all,

I have historically really only concentrated on NSDAP party badges and that’s really the only area I have any real confidence in. I acquired these two HY badges as part of a larger lot. Price was good so I figured I’d go for it even though I wasn’t sure. The badge on the left has the two digit license number and rzm logo with a single circle rather than the double circle. So it looks to follow some of the criteria of an earlier piece. The one on the right has the m1 designation before the license number and the double circle rzm logo so seems to follow a typical standardized pattern like the party badges. The stippling pattern under the enamel is also a different pattern on the suspected earlier version. Just wondering if I could benefit from the knowledge of those more experienced and ask for some opinions? Thanks greatly in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Humbly asking for opinions on HY badges   Humbly asking for opinions on HY badges  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Humbly asking for opinions on HY badges
    P
    Many

?

Is there a thread someone can recommend that gives some info on what to look for? I did a search on the forum but only found a couple threads with people asking like I did and not a lot of info

I believe these are both original. I like the stippling detail under the red enamel.
    The RZM 1/34 is made by Karl Wurster, the other I am not sure of.
    I believe both of these attachment styles for the pin are acceptable.
    Obviously, the one on the left has a damaged pin.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thank you for the reply. Yea the 1/34 badge was a little concerning to me because of the thin oval being somewhat close to the infamous coffin attachment but it’s more rounded and slightly wider. Always better to seek more unfurled opinions. Thanks again.