Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

"Jugend soll durch Jugend geführt werden!" (Elsass, Sommer 1943)

Article about: Hello Everybody! First I wish to all the member of this forum the best for 2023! For well started 2023, here my last creation and my first HJ pupet! So here a "Fähnleinführer" fr

I do have one question now. I'm not an HJ expert, but the NSDAP calls the Gau 'Baden-Elsass', wasn't that also the case for the HJ 'Gebiet' and shouldn't 'Baden-Elsass' also be on the sleeve triangle?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Jugend soll durch Jugend geführt werden!" (Elsass, Sommer 1943)
    P
    Many

?

Quote by NSDAP Sammler View Post
    I do have one question now. I'm not an HJ expert, but the NSDAP calls the Gau 'Baden-Elsass', wasn't that also the case for the HJ 'Gebiet' and shouldn't 'Baden-Elsass' also be on the sleeve triangle?
    Hello all,

All the HJ pieces from Elsass have the "SUD BADEN" triangle. I don't remember exactly but perhaps 4 bahnen....741/742.....Sory but's not my field of expertise....
    The nazis wanted to cancel the alsacian spirit, for them it was just a part of the Reich now part of the BADEN land

I know this well too because I'm coming from this wonderful part of France

Quote by ATHOR View Post
    Hello all,

All the HJ pieces from Elsass have the "SUD BADEN" triangle. I don't remember exactly but perhaps 4 bahnen....741/742.....Sory but's not my field of expertise....
    The nazis wanted to cancel the alsacian spirit, for them it was just a part of the Reich now part of the BADEN land

I know this well too because I'm coming from this wonderful part of France
    Hmm, okay. In any case, the NSDAP called the Gau 'Baden-Elsass' from 1941 until the end of the war, which contradicts your description to some extent, because after all the NSDAP was superior to the HJ. As far as Alsace as 'part of France' is concerned, one can also have different opinions. After all, this beautiful country was not only part of Germany between 1871-1919 and 1941-1945, but long before that for centuries. It is not without reason that the Alsatian dialect is a dialect of the German language, or rather an Allemannic dialect as well as the Baden dialect and not a dialect of the French language.

?

Hi!
    First thanks for your message!
    Athor has given a part of the answer.

Indeed the HJ from Alsace was attached to the "Gau Baden", that is why they trade the "Süd Baden" triangle.
    The HJ number in Alsace start from the number 735 to 747.

The name for the NSDAP was "Gau Baden-Elsass", for the SA "Gruppe Oberrhein" and for the NSKK "Motorgruppe Südwest".
    The colour was also not the same between the paramilitary units!
    The SA unit used the "King blue" and the NSKK unit the orange colour.

That is always a little complicated for the country annexed by the III Reich and my English is not so good for explaining...
    Best regards
    Pierre (RZM)

Quote by RZM57 View Post
    Hi!
    First thanks for your message!
    Athor has given a part of the answer.

Indeed the HJ from Alsace was attached to the "Gau Baden", that is why they trade the "Süd Baden" triangle.
    The HJ number in Alsace start from the number 735 to 747.

The name for the NSDAP was "Gau Baden-Elsass", for the SA "Gruppe Oberrhein" and for the NSKK "Motorgruppe Südwest".
    The colour was also not the same between the paramilitary units!
    The SA unit used the "King blue" and the NSKK unit the orange colour.

That is always a little complicated for the country annexed by the III Reich and my English is not so good for explaining...
    Best regards
    Pierre (RZM)
    Thanx for explanation!

?

For those who have the 7th edition of the OB (1943) I think you could get a documented explanation

Quote by ATHOR View Post
    For those who have the 7th edition of the OB (1943) I think you could get a documented explanation
    I do own the 1943 OB.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2