Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

opinions on this flag

Article about: I need your opinions about this flag. is it original or not? There is also stamps on the white part but they are surely post 1945, because of that I didn't put the photo of them. Thank you f

Default opinions on this flag

I need your opinions about this flag. is it original or not?

There is also stamps on the white part but they are surely post 1945, because of that I didn't put the photo of them.

Thank you for your time...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture opinions on this flag   opinions on this flag  

opinions on this flag  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement opinions on this flag
    P
    Many

Post images of the stamps please. There were some valid ink stamps on flags.

The flag looks to be artificially aged and the header looks to have been artificially stained to darken it.

Smitty

Thank you for your reply Smitty. Here is the stamps which I believe post war made.

You said that the flag was artificially aged but is it original TR manufacture?

Regards..

Thank you for the updated pictures.

The stamps are indeed fantasy, post May 1945.

With this being said, the material looks to be from the TR period however with the embellishment of the stamps, and the dirtiness of the cloth which I believe to have been added post war, I would remain skeptical about authenticity, and I personally would not want this flag for my collection. If it were a period flag the artificial stamps and aging has taken the value of this way down and it would be more of a challenge to try to sell at a later date should one decide to purchase this.

There are plenty of authentic Hitler Youth flags available and many are also in much better condition. Just my own personal thoughts. (Quality over Quantity)

Regards

Smitty

?

What is the RZM number on the flag ? It looks like M4, which would have immediately condemned this piece..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Thank you all for your replies...

Regards...