Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Printed HJ armband made into a stitched HJ armband

Article about: Hello fellow collectors, I have recently added a Hitler Jugend armband that I feel is quite rare. It was originally a printed that was converted into a stitched variant with the stripe and s

?

Default Printed HJ armband made into a stitched HJ armband

Hello fellow collectors, I have recently added a Hitler Jugend armband to my armband collection that I feel is quite rare. It was originally a printed that was converted into a stitched variant with the stripe and square added to the outside. It has a very beautiful chain stitched swastika also. From the inside it presents as a printed, but you can see the stitching where the stripe and square were added. From the outside it presents as a stitched variant with the chain stitched swastika. I thought the armband and HJ collectors would enjoy seeing it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Printed HJ armband made into a stitched HJ armband   Printed HJ armband made into a stitched HJ armband  

Printed HJ armband made into a stitched HJ armband   Printed HJ armband made into a stitched HJ armband  

Printed HJ armband made into a stitched HJ armband   Printed HJ armband made into a stitched HJ armband  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Printed HJ armband made into a stitched HJ armband
    P
    Many

Very nice und quite unusual. Never seen such a Piece before! Thanks for showing!

?

Interesting chain stitch.
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

You’re welcome. I’m glad you like it.