Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Umschlag Hitlerjugend

Article about: Hi Envelope Hj. What was it for? Is this packaging for an HJ award? It looks like an original item from the period (please give me your opinion), but didn't those two holes ruin it? Regards

Default Umschlag Hitlerjugend

Hi
    Envelope Hj. What was it for? Is this packaging for an HJ award? It looks like an original item from the period (please give me your opinion), but didn't those two holes ruin it?
    Regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Umschlag Hitlerjugend   Umschlag Hitlerjugend  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Umschlag Hitlerjugend
    P
    Many

Not for an award, but for a saving books card. It was used for travels/trips. Probably issued to the youngest members to teach them about money and be thrifty?

HI
    Thanks for help.
    If I understand correctly, the envelope contained a "gift card" or a voucher for a specific amount to be spent? For example, by the value of 5 reischsmark.
    Do you know what the numbers on the back mean? 71938 then the sign (envelope manufacturer's logo ?) 5554
    Regards

Nope. They had to buy stamps/revenues to put in/on the card. And your question concerning the numbers. Sorry, but I do not know. My guess would be as you mentionend envelope manufacturer's logo.

Hi
    Well, something has become clear. Thank you for your help and interest in the topic
    regards