Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

uniform identification

Article about: hello sorr but i'm not certain that this uniform belong to hitlerjugend,SA or NSDAP. my friend found it somwhere in todays Poland.is it connected to specific localization?i mean the black tr

Default uniform identification

hello sorr but i'm not certain that this uniform belong to hitlerjugend,SA or NSDAP. my friend found it somwhere in todays Poland.is it connected to specific localization?i mean the black triangle and numbers on shoulders,maybe someone can identificate it?
    regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture uniform identification  
    Attached Images Attached Images uniform identification  uniform identification 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement uniform identification
    P
    Many

It is or it's trying to be Hitlerjugend but your friend may need to produce better photos to get a more comprehensive response.

Quote by christek View Post
    It is or it's trying to be Hitlerjugend but your friend may need to produce better photos to get a more comprehensive response.
    For sure those pictures are much too small be of use for authentication.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."