Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

1957 Luftwaffe flak badge.!!!

Article about: Hi Guys found this seller on ebay selling a lot of "57" award badges etc,this example shows generally less than others and the price is quite high for a postwar item,to be honest i

Default 1957 Luftwaffe flak badge.!!!

Hi Guys found this seller on ebay selling a lot of "57" award badges etc,this example shows generally less than others and the price is quite high for a postwar item,to be honest i don't know what these awards usually fetch.but thought i'd post here first as i do like this flak award,many thanks Jake.
    this is a later open hinged block by ST & L.the seller also has two earlier types with closed hinged block.is there a preference between the two designs? and value also.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1957 Luftwaffe flak badge.!!!   1957 Luftwaffe flak badge.!!!  

1957 Luftwaffe flak badge.!!!   1957 Luftwaffe flak badge.!!!  

1957 Luftwaffe flak badge.!!!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1957 Luftwaffe flak badge.!!!
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I don't know anything about "true" 57's but I do hear that prices have gone up over the last few years.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Solid block hinge is earlier and therefore more desireable if made by S and L

Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Unfortunately i'm not a member at the above suggested site but yes would agree early closed hinged blocks are more desirable and valued at a premium price just really need a thumbs up here for the green light to purchase an example please.!!!