Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

1966 Named Luftwaffe Officer uniform

Article about: Just picked up this beauty from Germany for a bargain price. The tunic and cap are named for ''Herr Leutnant Falkner'', manufactured by tailor Klaus Schölermann. The wool greatcoat is not n

Default 1966 Named Luftwaffe Officer uniform

Just picked up this beauty from Germany for a bargain price. The tunic and cap are named for ''Herr Leutnant Falkner'', manufactured by tailor Klaus Schölermann. The wool greatcoat is not named, but it's possible it also belonged to the same man.

-Joel

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1966 Named Luftwaffe Officer uniform
    P
    Many

Nice period quality

Maybe it's me but I don't often see these with the pilot wings so that is a bonus. I wonder what type he flew?
    If it were mine I would convice myself it was an F4 Phantom of a unit like 32 JABOG rather than a C160 Transall

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Quote by Watchdog View Post
    Nice period quality

Maybe it's me but I don't often see these with the pilot wings so that is a bonus.
    I think you are correct Mark, this is also the first time I've seen one of these early tunics with that breast badge. The embroidery work is superb!
    Last edited by Blitzvogel; 07-04-2020 at 08:11 AM.

?

The hat shown is for field-grade officers (Maj/LtCol/Col) while the jacket is for a captain so wondering if there are other uniforms for this officer out there still? Those shown are in outstanding condition!

TWS
    ?

Very nice ensemble.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."