Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

57er Fire Service cross first class................

Article about: Gentlemen, won on E-Bay, awaiting delivery more images when in hand.......... Fire Service Cross first class, I think the same as wartime version, they just did not affix the centre disc con

Default 57er Fire Service cross first class................

Gentlemen, won on E-Bay, awaiting delivery more images when in hand..........
    Fire Service Cross first class, I think the same as wartime version, they just did not affix the centre disc containing the swastika on this new form...........
    Prost !Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 57er Fire Service cross first class................  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 57er Fire Service cross first class................
    P
    Many

nice one.

Now in hand ! Beautifully enamelling ! a nice looking medal, great design, looses nothing IMO w/o the swastika..........a lightweight piece, weighing in at only 16 grams ! it comes complete with a short piece of what looks like period ribbon.
    The award has unfortunately been glued to a display card, remnants of both red card on rear of ribbon and glue on rear of medal..........
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 57er Fire Service cross first class................   57er Fire Service cross first class................  

57er Fire Service cross first class................   57er Fire Service cross first class................  

57er Fire Service cross first class................  

Lovely enamelling, sure looks like an early example to me. Great catch Steve!

Will pm you when I see the second class.

Best regards

Thanks Nick ! its down to you I have this medal ! Thanks again
    I owe you one !
    Prost ! Steve.

Gents......here's a couple of "out takes", the enamel is so shiny I had to retake some of the images due to reflections on the medals enamel surface !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 57er Fire Service cross first class................   57er Fire Service cross first class................  

?

Hi I have a few medals similar to this and am learning still. Did the fire service awards not have ID stamping on the back? Would it be appropriate to upload my photos to this thread or create a new one for the experts to help identify if real or fantasy medals? Thank you : )

Hello. Forum member Oradour, has been inactive since January 2017...
    Maybe it's better if you open a new thread in the same section

Regards
    Santi