Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Brevet de parachutiste militaire (BPM) Frankreich

Article about: Hi, I have a "brevet de parachutiste militaire" (ou BPM) here. This French military parachutist badge was probably awarded to members of the gendarmerie, the armée de Terre, the n

Default Brevet de parachutiste militaire (BPM) Frankreich

Hi,
    I have a "brevet de parachutiste militaire" (ou BPM) here.

This French military parachutist badge was probably awarded to members of the gendarmerie, the armée de Terre, the navy, and the armée de l'Air.

Unfortunately, I don't know anything about the award regulations and the units to which this badge was actually awarded, nor when exactly this badge was actually awarded in this version (award period).

But I know there were numbered specimens which allow conclusions to be drawn about the date of award, even (based on corresponding lists) on the name of the soldier awarded the Springer Badge, as well as specimens not provided with a number on the back of the badge, which probably indicate a "second piece" ("post-purchase piece").

This badge was made by different manufacturers.
    The example I have here was made by the manufacturer
    COINDEROUX
    PARIS

produced.

The award number is:

Based on the manufacturer's and the award number 506775, is it possible to draw conclusions about the year of manufacture of the badge and/or even the name of the soldier awarded this badge?

Dimensions:
    approx. 77 x 48 mm

As far as I know, foreign qualification badges could also be awarded to members of the Bundeswehr, which is why I am also asking my question(s) here in this sub-forum of the WRF.

Thanks in advance,
    Ro
    Brevet de parachutiste militaire (BPM) FrankreichBrevet de parachutiste militaire (BPM) FrankreichBrevet de parachutiste militaire (BPM) FrankreichBrevet de parachutiste militaire (BPM) FrankreichBrevet de parachutiste militaire (BPM) FrankreichBrevet de parachutiste militaire (BPM) FrankreichBrevet de parachutiste militaire (BPM) Frankreich

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Brevet de parachutiste militaire (BPM) Frankreich
    P
    Many