Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Bundeswehr combat uniforms.

Article about: Gents, combat uniforms from 1955 to the present :- I start with a 50 years of the BW flyer, showing the evolution of the "kampfanzug", then the following photos show the 1959 on, &

Default Bundeswehr combat uniforms.

Gents, combat uniforms from 1955 to the present :- I start with a 50 years of the BW flyer, showing the evolution of the "kampfanzug", then the following photos show the 1959 on, "Filzlaus" (woolen) field uniform...the last photo shows my "1959" dated Filzlaus jacket. I shall add more photographs/information as this thread developes, feel free to show your combat tunics/uniforms. Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bundeswehr combat uniforms.   Bundeswehr combat uniforms.  

Bundeswehr combat uniforms.   Bundeswehr combat uniforms.  

Last edited by oradour; 05-27-2011 at 01:13 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bundeswehr combat uniforms.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Bundeswehr combat uniforms.

Gents, my Flecktarn combat jacket/shirt. This type of jacket is worn at the present by BW soldiers, this example is dated 1997, and is for a "Stabsfeldwebel" of Aufklarungsbatallion 13 (Armoured Recon) part of "GECONSFOR (L)" the second contingent SFOR (Supplementry Force Former Yugoslavia) attached to the "Salamander Division" a French commanded multi-national force. Note the "GERMANY" rockers above the flags on the upper sleeves, worn by BW troops when serving beyond there own national borders. Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bundeswehr combat uniforms.   Bundeswehr combat uniforms.  

nice uniform, I would like to make a early 1960's display of a Bundeswehr soldier wearing full combat uniform

I collect mainly flecktarn uniforms of the Bundeswehr. I already have two pairs of service pants (actively wearing them), one service shirt and a parka. Planning to buy a flecktarn helmet cover and a flak vest when I get some more money.