Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Cord cutter knife of the BW

Article about: Hi, mates ! Want to show you this "Kappmesser, fliegendes Personal, mit Lederscheide", ("cord cutter knife, flying personnel, with leather scabbard"), of the Bundeswehr.

Hi,
    a few days ago I got this "Kappmesser, fliegendes Personal, mit Lederscheide", manufacturer: Rudolf Weber jr. (Brand: "Hirschkrone").

The knife shows signs of wear, which only makes it more interesting to me.

Unfortunately, knives like this are no longer available very often and are becoming more and more expensive! ...

The push button shows the manufacturer's brand SHB.

SHB (stands for: Schaeffer-Homberg G.M.B.H., Druckknopf- und Metallwarenfabrik, Wuppertal-Barmen).

Cord cutter knife of the BWCord cutter knife of the BWCord cutter knife of the BWCord cutter knife of the BWCord cutter knife of the BWCord cutter knife of the BWCord cutter knife of the BWCord cutter knife of the BWCord cutter knife of the BW

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cord cutter knife of the BW
    P
    Many

Cord cutter knife of the BWCord cutter knife of the BWCord cutter knife of the BWCord cutter knife of the BWCord cutter knife of the BWCord cutter knife of the BWCord cutter knife of the BWCord cutter knife of the BWCord cutter knife of the BW

?

Thanks for showing. I assume that meanwhile you did remove the fingerprint near the Bund marking. Personally I prefer pictures of an object against a less distracting background, like you did in the past.

Quote by Kilian View Post
    Thanks for showing. I assume that meanwhile you did remove the fingerprint near the Bund marking. ...
    Yes, of course !
    I took photos of the knife immediately after unpacking it and the fingerprint was from the previous owner.

Quote by Kilian View Post
    ... Personally I prefer pictures of an object against a less distracting background, like you did in the past.
    better ?

Cord cutter knife of the BW "Hirschkrone"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2