Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

does anyone know of a bundeswehr reenactment group

Article about: hi guys just wondering if anyone knows of any group in the uk who are part of a bundeswehr group as i have been collecting the uniform and thought it would be cool to show it off thanks tom

Default does anyone know of a bundeswehr reenactment group

hi guys
    just wondering if anyone knows of any group in the uk who are part of a bundeswehr group as i have been collecting the uniform and thought it would be cool to show it off
    thanks
    tom

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement does anyone know of a bundeswehr reenactment group
    P
    Many

Default Re: does anyone know of a bundeswehr reenactment group

Tom, I too have just begun to collect "Bundeswehr" militaria, see my threads in the steel helmet and collections sections, I am hoping that a dedicated Bundeswehr/DDR section can be started here on this forum, this may happen in the near future.....as for re-enactment groups I know of none in the U.K. (that doesnt mean that they dont exist, I havnt heard of any), please post your Bundeswehr tunic and militaria ! Heres a section of my collection......
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture does anyone know of a bundeswehr reenactment group  

now you have a bigger collection than me i shall take some pictures for my next reply
    tom

have got a few things on order but where did you get all your stuff from as am having difficuly finding a lot
    tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture does anyone know of a bundeswehr reenactment group   does anyone know of a bundeswehr reenactment group  

does anyone know of a bundeswehr reenactment group   does anyone know of a bundeswehr reenactment group  

does anyone know of a bundeswehr reenactment group  

Tom, thats a great start ! I see you have mostly flecktarn from 88' on, love the P1 ! (I am assuming it is not a P38 !)...you just have to surf the net and frequent your local markets and militaria dealers, I have a broad across the board collection, from 1958 "Filz" tunic to M826 Kevlar helmet and everything inbetween ! you just got to search.....heres some common, inexpensive arm badges, they display well. Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture does anyone know of a bundeswehr reenactment group  

briiliant badges and yes it is a 1958 p38 p1 before the bundeswehr got them so doesn't have the hexkey in the frame supposidly it is a rarer one but i don't think so thanks for the help
    tom

steve 82
    ?

Hi,

Anyone still interested in this?

Steve

Hi Steve, welcome to the forum!

I am very active on the re-enactment scene in the UK and I am not aware of any specific Bundeswehr group/s. I do see the occasional person in BW kit, but these are vehicle owners who has kitted themselves out to match their vehicles.

But I am sure someone could start a group and get interest going.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

steve 82
    ?

Hi Adrian,

Many thanks for your comments. I am one of the vehicle owners (radio-equipped Unimog 404 and VW181) and more or less do what you indicated - dress to match the vehicles when I set up and operate working radio station displays. It would be great to start a small group in order to expand such displays.

Next year, I have been invited to provide a working comms display / BW liaison team for part of the Harrier field display at the RAF Cosford airshow. Would be great to have a few others along.

If anyone is interested, let me know here or send a p.m.

Cheers

Steve