Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

German post war gravity knife.

Article about: Hi can anyone tell me anything about this knife. I for one have never seen another one. Not sure what it is or how old. Any help will be appreciated. Barry

I once bought a single blade from an M1956 as evidence and documentation and when I received the blade the package (to my delight) also included part of the handle component.

As you can certainly see here, disassembling the M1956 should only result in considerable damage to the knife! ...
    German post war gravity knife.German post war gravity knife.German post war gravity knife.German post war gravity knife.German post war gravity knife.German post war gravity knife.German post war gravity knife.German post war gravity knife.German post war gravity knife.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German post war gravity knife.
    P
    Many

The prices of the M1956 and M1963 gravity knives were discussed here in the thread.
    These have increased relatively strongly in the last 10 to 13 years.

At the moment the prices for a very well-preserved M1963 here in Austria are around EUR 130.00 / USD 142.00
    and for a very well preserved M1956
    to around EUR 170.00 / USD 185.00
    Sometimes you can get these knives even cheaper if you have patience.

Here in Austria, such gravity knives are still relatively easy to obtain.

Received a package today.
    In it an M1963 for the purchase price of EUR 100.00 (USD 109.00) and an M1956 in equally used condition for the purchase price of EUR 140.00 (USD 152.00) plus shipping.
    Both knives are used, but still in a really acceptable condition worth collecting.

The M1956 is very interesting because it is the first version on which the federal eagle, (Bundesadler), has not yet been stamped on the grip.
    This only happened on pieces of later production.

The dust cover on the handle of the M1956 is also interesting because it is not stamped.
    That sometimes happened.

The M1963 is rather less worth collecting, as it is still in use by the Bundeswehr and the Bundesheer, (Austrian Armed Forces), but the M1956 is in great demand among collectors, as this model has quickly become worn and worn out due to its rather poor and filigree workmanship. ...

German post war gravity knife.German post war gravity knife.German post war gravity knife.German post war gravity knife.German post war gravity knife.German post war gravity knife.German post war gravity knife.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3