Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

german tunic

Article about: hello there im new to this ive been collecting german militra for a couple of years now and i brought this german tunic at a car boot sale,it has a badge on the left arm that ive tried to re

Default Re: german tunic

Quote by Horrido View Post
    As fake as a fake can be! Horrido!
    Rubbish quote ! the only thing fake is the stupid Nazi stamp some bozo has put in the tunic to confuse the uneducated !....it is a perfectly good post 1970 "Fernmeldetruppen" (Signals troops) tunic, Mannschaften rank (Private), from as HPL2008 states 11th Panzergrenadierdivision" "Oldenburg". Ned...three other units used the same badge design, but with a red, white and yellow border (all Brigades) instead of the Divisional black/white border...one being "PzGrenBig 32" (red border)..I would try to remove the bogus Nazi stamp with some acetone or something similar ...the tunic will be dated, look inside the left inside breast pocket, a label will give you its production date (unless removed) I will bet its around the mid 1970's.....it is a tunic I would be pleased to have in my collection...at £3 it was cheap, but sadly in the U.K. it is worth just a bit more, these tunics can be bought at around £10 ! but this situation is slowly changing.......Plenty of BW tunics, peak caps and hats, get bastardised by people trying to pass them off as TR period items !
    Prost ! Steve.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement german tunic
    P
    Many

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2