Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

I would be interested in your opinion on this Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross

Article about: Hi guys, I'd like to find out about this Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross. I got it as a gift from a friend. Thank you very much for your answers Snafu

?

Default I would be interested in your opinion on this Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross

Hi guys,
    I'd like to find out about this Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross. I got it as a gift from a friend.

Thank you very much for your answers

Snafu
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I would be interested in your opinion on this  Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross   I would be interested in your opinion on this  Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross  

I would be interested in your opinion on this  Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross   I would be interested in your opinion on this  Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross  

I would be interested in your opinion on this  Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I would be interested in your opinion on this  Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross
    P
    Many

?

It's a poor version of the 1957 issue pieces.
    I'm not even sure it's an award piece. The frame is very similar to 'rounder' type of fake RKs because of the over rounded inner corners. If it was a gift then fair enough but I would not purchase this piece as an example of a genuine 57 award.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Moved to the correct section of the forum.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)