Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Panzer Brigade 21 "Lipperland" tunic, Bundeswehr.

Article about: I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section. I didn't really know where to put it. This is a simple Bundeswehr dress jacket that I purchased from a surplus shop. The straps are cut off for som

Default Panzer Brigade 21 "Lipperland" tunic, Bundeswehr.

Panzer Brigade 21 "Lipperland" tunic, Bundeswehr.Panzer Brigade 21 "Lipperland" tunic, Bundeswehr.

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section. I didn't really know where to put it. This is a simple Bundeswehr dress jacket that I purchased from a surplus shop. The straps are cut off for some reason. I think it's a later version of the jacket, not immediate post war. I don't know much about these to tell y'all the truth.

I actually recognized the unit patch from a computer game I play, where the insignia can be placed on cold war German tanks. The insignia is that of the 21st Panzer Brigade, "Lipperland". The unit was formed in 1957, and is still currently in service.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzer Brigade 21 "Lipperland" tunic, Bundeswehr.
    P
    Many

Moved to the Bundeswehr section.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Moved to the Bundeswehr section.
    Ralph.
    Been on this forum for a couple of years, and never knew we had a Bundeswehr section. Or at least I never remembered it. Thanks!