Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Early mccord/hawley fibre rayon set.

Article about: Super early McCord 29A-1 remember they only started at 25.first pattern Hawley missing chinstrap as per usual with these.first type of S/S loops check how short and stumpy they are barely ex

Default Early mccord/hawley fibre rayon set.

Super early McCord 29A-1 remember they only started at 25.first pattern Hawley missing chinstrap as per usual with these.first type of S/S loops check how short and stumpy they are barely exceeding past the rim.has the M17A Buckle chinstrap from the M17A Kelly Helmet which we're all done at McCords.so the early examples we're used to use up existing stock.display well.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early mccord/hawley fibre rayon set.   Early mccord/hawley fibre rayon set.  

Early mccord/hawley fibre rayon set.   Early mccord/hawley fibre rayon set.  

MAP
    ?

Wow. That's a beauty Jake.

Is this a new pick up?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

A peach of a find, these are not easy to find and the liner looks very reasonable compared to others I have seen. Congratulations!

Cheers Michael and BC no acquired in 2022 but only just got round to posting up.

Very nice set. Not many remaining in that good of condition.
    John