Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Hello I need help with my recent acquisition which is a named m1 helment

Article about: hello this is a front seam m1 lot number 73 f I was wondering if I could have help identifying john h day thank you

Default Hello I need help with my recent acquisition which is a named m1 helment

Hello I need help with my recent acquisition which is a named m1 helment hello this is a front seam m1 lot number 73 f I was wondering if I could have help identifying john h day thank you

Welcome to the forum. I am not well versed in searching for vets but you have good info. I would like to see the rest of the helmet as I sure others would as well.
    John

It has had multiple repaints but the final repaint does look quite horrendous and it also has what I beleive to be replaced bales but for the Legos I traded for it i thought it was a really good dealHello I need help with my recent acquisition which is a named m1 helmentHello I need help with my recent acquisition which is a named m1 helmentHello I need help with my recent acquisition which is a named m1 helment

The service number will be hard to track down. The US before the service number started in the 1960’s and those records are not readily available.
    Cool lid and congratulations, this is the start of your helmet addiction. LOL.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Yeah no doubt thanks for the response