Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M1 fixed bale with m3 diaphragm gas mask.

Article about: My other M1 FB with a production date of july 43(last of the raised brass buckle)flat J hook no dimples and longer reach around webbed chinstrap,original NCO stripe which was period repainte

Default M1 fixed bale with m3 diaphragm gas mask.

My other M1 FB with a production date of july 43(last of the raised brass buckle)flat J hook no dimples and longer reach around webbed chinstrap,original NCO stripe which was period repainted over,with early M3 Diaphragm voice enhanced Gas Mask dated april 41,enjoy as I dont post as often as I should...............Jake.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M1 fixed bale with m3 diaphragm gas mask.   M1 fixed bale with m3 diaphragm gas mask.  

M1 fixed bale with m3 diaphragm gas mask.   M1 fixed bale with m3 diaphragm gas mask.  

M1 fixed bale with m3 diaphragm gas mask.   M1 fixed bale with m3 diaphragm gas mask.  

cool! how much are one of those gas masks?

Quote by 2ndRangersWW2 View Post
    cool! how much are one of those gas masks?
    well not too expensive in the states which is where this came from as i,ve never seen one over here for sale,we seem to get the lightweight m3 version show up occasionlly but around 50 bucks and came with original mv1a1 kidney bag and lens cleaner,but shipping was not so good.............Jake.